Ushuaïa Magazine July 2018 issue
Ushuaïa Magazine July 2018 issue
Teaser & Official videos:
– Teaser Ibiza GP 2014: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4fjmpDBXYQ
– ClassOne Short video Highlights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0PWx2smPcY
– Aquabike Short video Highlights: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=960384453987320&set=vb.204754856216954&type=2&theater
– Interview Luca Fendi & Miles Jenning (C1 pilots): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODI6VWwSLxY
– View from VIP Boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFkOthjoHJ0
– View from the beach: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9VAsHe-Keg
– Coco Beach – The Official Beach Paddock: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nEA5PCJDNM
– Nassau Team: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5dFOtRviGU
– Team Abu Dhabi TV Highlights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsKkWSbfVqY
– Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/ibizaworldchampionship?fref=ts
THE CLASS 1 WORLD POWERBOAT CHAMPIONSHIPS is a breath-taking event widely regarded as the pinnacle of world powerboat racing.
Class 1 Grand Prix implies a three-day extravaganza where passion for SPEED, iNNOVATIVE IDEAS and ENTERTAINMENT join forces in a spectacular surrounding to create a unique sporting experience
The race-boats are twin-engined and can reach speeds in excess of 257 km h (160mph), with V12 engines limited in performance to 850hp at 7600 rpm and V8 engines limited in performance to 850hp at 6100 rpm.
AQUABIKE is speed and fun in its pure state. One of the most spectacular international water sport competitions producing non stop action, edge-of-the-seat racing, impossible feats of acrobatics and jaw-dropping grit and determination of endurance racing.
Furthermore the competition will be reinforced by spectacular freestyle championships in which the bikers show off their stunts over water, a magnificent finale to the sporting week IBIZA host.
Get your passes from http://www.ibizaworldchampionship.com
See you in Ibiza the 1st week of September!
HIERBAS DE IBIZA PERFUMES
The family’s tradition in perfume making goes back to 1965 when the jewellers Antonio and Pele Torres –two of the original participants of ‘The Adlib Fashion’– created the Eau de Toilette and Aftershave TORRES as a complement to their exclusive jewellery collection. At that time, the fragrance’s packaging was developed by the designer André Ricard.
Three decades later, overwhelmed by the success of such products, we, the next generation of Torres Sagrera siblings, undertook a thorough study of all facets of production to perfect and re-interpret this pioneering initiative and create new products. The result was the creation of ‘Agua de Colonia Fresca HIERBAS DE IBIZA’ as it is known today.
Since then the company has increased its portfolio and has ‘sailed the seven seas’ following in the footsteps of our grandfather Antonio Torres Molines, an Ibizan sailor who in his youth from 1915, captained the brig ‘Matilde’ during various commercial voyages to Havana, New York and other main ports.
Today our products are a must-have for any true connoisseur: The name `HIERBAS DE IBIZA ́ has established internationally itself as a trendy ambassador of the good name and charm of the island through niche perfumeries, stylish boutiques, and concept stores.
More info at www.hierbasdeibiza.com